Genuine soda, NaHCO3, naturally extracted from soda mines
Also known as sodium bicarbonate, baking soda, baking powder, E500ii, or Bullrich salt
It's as simple as it is powerful.
Soda was discovered in 1840
Baking soda (not to be confused with commercial baking powder, which typically contains aluminum) is a proven agent that makes the body alkaline.
- It neutralizes heavy metals, dioxins and furans in the body, detoxifies and cleanses.
- Genuine baking soda (soda, NaHCO3) allows a wealth of applications.
- Soda, NaHCO3, has long been used for heartburn.
It detoxes and neutralizes excess acid in the whole body, which is urgently needed in today's sugar and protein rich food. Most pathogens thrive in an acidic environment in the body. As soon as the body becomes alkaline, ie the pH of the blood rises, which in healthy people is about 7.4, pathogens no longer feel well.
("pH" is the abbreviation of "potentia Hydrogenii", means "concentration of hydrogen" and is the unit of measure for the acidity of the body)
Our pH can be from 0 (extremely sour) to 14 (very alkaline), so
pH below 7 = acidic
pH equal to 7 = neutral (e.g., pure water)
pH above 7 = alkaline (basic)
Why is the pH value - and therefore soda - important?
The pH value plays a vital role in almost all metabolic processes in the body, especially in the veins, in the brain and in the heart. So when we are "sour", we weaken our blood vessels, the glucose metabolism (glycolysis) in the brain and our heart. Heartburn is what it says, our core is “burning”, a sign that we should do something quick to get our bodies back into pH balance.
Application and dosage of soda
- 1 leveled teaspoon of soda, taken 3 times a day, is a good prevention against unpleasant ailments associated with hyperacidity.
- Already our mothers and grandmothers have renewed the scent in the fridge or pantry with a cup full of soda. Who does not know the typical fridge smell, when garlic-containing food, sausage, ham and cheese make the dessert taste strange? An open bowl with NaHCO3 is the easy and cheap solution.
- And with a large box of soda or baking soda in the garage and in the car you can put out fires without damaging anything.
- Soda also works as a deodorant for carpets and other materials and can be used for laundry and as a household cleaner (mixed with vinegar). The baking powder vinegar mixture can even clean pipes! So with the next drain plugging no expensive, dangerous chemical is necessary, because vinegar and soda belong in every household.
- And if you have itchy insect bites, try out the baking soda-vinegar mixture.
- You can also get rid of your (often toxic) antiperspirants and replace them with soda (NaHCO3). And guess how can you brush your teeth perfectly well? With soda of course.