Ginkgo Biloba contains flavonoids, which have powerful antioxidant properties, and terpenoids, which help improve circulation by dilating blood vessels and reducing platelet stickiness.
Many studies have focused on this plant, with the majority of these studies focusing on brain function and blood flow.
Ginkgo has numerous positive properties:
• has an antioxidant effect
• improves blood circulation and protects the heart from circulatory diseases
• works against dementia and depressive moods
• improves brain function
• against headaches and migraines
• reduces anxiety and nervousness
• improves sexual function
• improves eyesight
• reduces PMS
1 teaspoon in a smoothie, muesli or as a hot drink, pour hot water over a cup and let steep for 5-10 minutes.
Do not exceed recommended dosage. No substitute for a balanced and varied diet.